Terms and conditions for purchases
In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings
- Blèzi Cosmetics: the direct sales company Blèzi Cosmetics, which makes the website www.blezi.com available to its Business Partners and the consumer;
- Business Partner: the direct seller, i.e. any natural or legal person who has concluded an agreement with Blèzi Cosmetics as a reseller and purchases products from Blèzi Cosmetics and then sells them to the consumer as an independent entrepreneur;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with Blèzi Cosmetics and/or Business Partner;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, as part of a system organised by Blèzi Cosmetics for the distance sale of products and/or services via Blèzi Cosmetics, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
- Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and Blèzi Cosmetics being in the same room at the same time;
- Website: the website of Blèzi Cosmetics on which Blèzi Cosmetics makes an offer to the consumer and/or one of its Business Partners and on which Blèzi Cosmetics can conclude a distance contract with the consumer or Business Partner;
- Withdrawal period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the reflection period;
- Day: calendar day;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer, Business Partner or Blèzi Cosmetics to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- These general terms and conditions apply to any offer made by Blèzi Cosmetics via the website and to any distance agreement concluded between Blèzi Cosmetics and the consumer or Business Partner.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer or Business Partner via the website.
- The distance contract is concluded between Blèzi Cosmetics and the consumer or Business Partner.
- The consumer can only place an order via the website or his Business Partner. Blèzi Cosmetics is not a party to an order placed through a Business Partner.
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer or Business Partner. If images are shown via the website, they are a true representation of the products and/or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind Blèzi Cosmetics.
- The agreement is, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer or Business Partner of the offer and compliance with the associated conditions.
- If the consumer or Business Partner has accepted the offer electronically, Blèzi Cosmetics will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically.
- Blèzi Cosmetics may – within the limits of the law – ascertain whether the consumer or Business Partner is in principle able to fulfil his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors relevant to the responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If Blèzi Cosmetics, as a result of this investigation, has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating its reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution of the agreement.
- Blèzi Cosmetics will enclose the following information with the product or service to the consumer or Business Partner, in writing or in such a way that the consumer or Business Partner can store it in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
a. the postal address to which the consumer or Business Partner can address complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the Consumer or Business Partner can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information about existing after-sales services and guarantees;
d. the data included under ‘The offer’, unless Blèzi Cosmetics has already provided this data to the consumer or Business Partner prior to the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration.
- If Blèzi Cosmetics has undertaken to deliver a range of products or services, the provision of the previous paragraph shall only apply to the first delivery
Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, the consumer or Business Partner has the option of dissolving the contract without giving any reason within fourteen working days. This period commences on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer or Business Partner.
- During this period, the consumer or Business Partner will handle the product and packaging with care. They will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether they wish to keep the product. If it exercises its right of withdrawal, it will return the product to Blèzi Cosmetics with all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Blèzi Cosmetics.
- If the consumer or Business Partner exercises their right of withdrawal, they will only be responsible for the costs of returning the product to Blèzi Cosmetics.
- If the consumer or Business Partner has paid an amount, Blèzi Cosmetics will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or revocation.
- If the consumer or Business Partner does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by Blèzi Cosmetics if Blèzi Cosmetics has clearly stated this in the offer, or at least in good time before the conclusion of the agreement.
- In any case, if the sealed packaging of products is broken, the right of withdrawal shall be deemed to have lapsed.
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in statutory regulations and/or provisions.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, Blèzi Cosmetics may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and on which Blèzi Cosmetics has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Offers and/or discounts as shown on the Website are only valid for the duration of the advertised offer and/or discount as stated on the Website. Products or services that are not available during the applicable period of the advertised offer and/or discount are excluded from the offer and/or discount as shown on the Website.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services are inclusive of VAT.
Conformity and Warranty
- Blèzi Cosmetics guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the distance contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that existed on the date on which the distance contract was concluded.
- An arrangement offered as a guarantee by Blèzi Cosmetics, manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer or Business Partner may assert against Blèzi Cosmetics in respect of a failure to comply with the obligations of Blèzi Cosmetics on the basis of the law and/or the distance contract.
Delivery and execution
- Blèzi Cosmetics will take the greatest possible care when receiving and processing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer or Business Partner has given Blèzi Cosmetics.
- Blèzi Cosmetics will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within thirty (30) days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be carried out or can only be carried out partially, the consumer or Business Partner will be notified of this within one month of placing the order. The consumer or Business Partner has in that case the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge and the right to any compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, Blèzi Cosmetics will refund the amount paid by the consumer or Business Partner, excluding the shipping costs, as soon as possible, but no later than thirty (30) days after the dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, Blèzi Cosmetics will make every effort to make a replacement product available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement product is being delivered. The right of withdrawal cannot be excluded for replacement articles. The costs of return shipment are borne by the consumer.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with Blèzi Cosmetics up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or Business Partner, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer or Business Partner must be paid no later than fourteen (14) days after delivery of the product.
- The consumer or Business Partner is obliged to notify Blèzi Cosmetics immediately of any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated.
- In the event of non-payment on the part of the consumer or Business Partner, Blèzi Cosmetics has the right, subject to statutory restrictions, to charge the consumer or Business Partner for any reasonable costs made known in advance.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract must be submitted to Blèzi Cosmetics within a reasonable time, in full and clearly described form, after the consumer or Business Partner has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to Blèzi Cosmetics will be answered within a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, Blèzi Cosmetics will respond within the period of fourteen (14) days with an acknowledgement of receipt and an indication of when the consumer or Business Partner can expect a more detailed response.
Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store them in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier. Business Partners have a separate agreement.